Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cheap Monday










When I first found this CM set I just fell in love. Actually first I saw the trousers, the best thing about them is that they are high waisted, and I know that I will wear them all the time..And the jumper is supercool, because it has these slits - I think the design is very fresh and unique. Also big plus was the fact that these items are on sale. I love this look so much that I almost ordered the shoes too, but then I was thinking - that I like how these shoes look in this outfit, but I dont know if I would wear them often, and probably I wouldn't.. but now Im starting to regret my decision.. :D



Jumper HERE - Pants HERE - Shoes HERE


Anete,
FIF

6 comments:

  1. Džemperis tiešām ļoti unikāls un stilīgs, piekrītu, ka izskatās ļoti labi kopā ar biksēm! Nevaru sagaidīt kad redzēšu tavu "outfit" rakstu ar šīm lietām! :)
    Man liekas, ka tev vajadzēja nopirkt ar kurpes, jo viņas, manuprāt, ļoti labi izskatītos arī citās kombinācijās!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap Monday ir viens fantastisks brends! Man ļoti patīk džemperītis ar biksēm un es domāju, ka Tev noteikti vajadzēja iegādāties arī kurpes, jo tās izskatās lieliski! :)

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set- I fell in love with it too!
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (120), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit. genarally in love with all black looks, this top is stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete