Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stop top








Coat Ebay - Jeans H&M - Top DIY - Sunnies & watch ASOS - Shoes Missguided


Hello,
 Saw this t-shirt print somewhere in the internet and decided to make such top myself, I just love idea of Star Wars font but different text. Only thing this t-shirt fabric was not the best for drawing, next time need to get smoother fabric so the lines are more straight.

This week I was thrift shopping two times and both were amazzzing, I got so many things I was looking after for ages, and for the most cheapest prices ever, so so happy, I think Im pretty much set for dresses now, maybe only couple more I need.. :) I think I must do some series about thrifted stuff I got and how I would style these items. They are more like basics, and simple pieces.



Anete,
FIF

8 comments:

  1. Your jeans are so cool !
    Xoxo

    Http://www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tā patīk tavs t-krekls (tieši uzraksts, hehe) un izskats kopumā. :)
    Labprāt redzētu thrift šoppinga ieguvumus!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, pat neievēroju, ka rakstīts ir kas cits! Bet ideja super! Un tas mētelis - mmmmm..

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, ja, ja loti gaidisu blogpostu par thrifted. Mani fascine ka tu maki atrast fantastiskus dargumus. LV laikam labas bodites. T-krekls ir briniskiga ideja, labprat tadu nopirktu. Loti patik sis looks vienkaris un izsmalcinati. Ceru, ka pavasaris paiet briniskigi!
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat looks fab! I love the jeans too, you look great! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ļoti labprāt lasītu Tavus rakstus par to, ko es nopirkusi thrift store veikalos- pati esmu dažas reizes tādus apmeklējusi, bet kaut kā nav līdz galam noveicies un neesmu atradusi nevienu "pērli"!
    T krekliņš ir superīgs, ļoti patīk šī Star Wars tēmas iedvesma un interesanta vārdu spēle!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this look!

    Sarah from http://pueppi-cest-moi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete